Why Premier Power?
• All products developed using our own test car. This means we have a better understanding of our products and we know what customers require and expect.
• Very tight working tolerances ensures build continuity and reduced calibration differences. This results in improved driveability and reduced drivetrain wear.
• Quoted performance figures are produced on a reputable rolling road and in the vehicle environment. No special performance enhancing fuels or oils are used in generating performance figures.
• Quoted figures are often just under what engines actually produce.
• Fuel used to produce calibrations is “Supermarket” 95 octane fuel, meaning calibrations are safe.
• Vehicles worked on and stored in secure, alarmed and fully insured facility.
• Company is fully insured to not only carry out the work on your car but to drive it on the road (if road registered).
• Customers having engine upgrade work carried out – will be having their car rolling road calibration checked, as well as full road test prior to being signed off and then released back to them. If having one of our standard upgrades, this work is included in the prices for that upgrade.