Stage 4 – Premier Power F190 Upgrade
This upgrade features an exciting 8000rpm with a more durable bottom end from our F200. The engine has a ported, performance cylinder head to improve airflow into the engine. The bottom end includes high compression pistons with steel con-rods allowing for a safe increase in rpm to 8000rpm.
Performance figures; F190 Torque 140Lbsft Power 190bhp
310R Torque 125Lbsft Power 150bhp
- Engine check.
- Modifications to bottom end for increased reliability & durability.
- Steel con rods & high compression pistons
- Direct to head throttle body set.
- Quick action throttle set up with ball and socket throttle cable.
- Foam air filter and back plate.
- High flow fuel injectors.Lightweight 50amp alternator.
- New unpainted bonnet with left hand louvers removed and air filter hole cut in bonnet
- Premier Power performance cylinder head modificationsUprated oil pump
- Red Premier Power cam cover and carbon fiber cam cover insert
- Lightweight flywheel with uprated clutch (Ultralight option available)
Price on application