- TECHNICAL SERVICES
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- CONTACT US
Life Racing ECUs
Advanced motorsport-standard ECUs offer the highest standard of quality and performance.
• Motorsport-standard ECUs with built in data loggers allowing customers access to
vital data from all engine sensors, essential for monitoring, diagnostic and performance
• ‘Live dash board’ allows all engine sensors to be monitored during initial engine start up.
• We only use reprogrammable ECUs so additional engine maps can be stored and
activated, unlike many budget ECUs which require a new ECU for each new map.
• Premier Power have many maps available for all our engine specifications.
• Premier Power EPS (Engine Protection System). The ECU controls engine rev
limit according to oil temperature. This is designed to prevent engine damage from over
revving when oil is too cold. With the installation of one of our heat exchangers oil swiftly
reaches optimum temperature, whereupon EPS allows engine to rev to full performance.