Premier Power F190 Upgrade
The new Premier Power F190 upgrade offers an extra 15bhp over the F175 upgrade. This engine features an 8000rpm rev limit as the engine now has steel con-rods and forged high compression pistons. Fit our very popular ultra light weight flywheel and clutch option (lightening the engine by a further 2.75kgs) and improve your throttle response even further. This upgrade is at home on both track and the road.
This upgrade is only £1275.00 + VAT more than the F175, which for 15bhp and a 7% increase in peak torque is good value for money.
- Engine health check
- Engine removal and replacement
- Direct to head throttle bodies
- Foam air filter and back plate
- Hi flow fuel injectors
- Quick action throttle set up with ball and socket throttle cable
- Premier Power performance cylinder head modifications
- Premier Power performance F175 camshafts with uprated valve springs and retainers
- Modifications to bottom end for increased reliability & durability
- New MBE ECU with Premier Power F190 calibration installed Premier Power lightweight alternator installation
- Forged competition high compression pistons
- Steel con-rods with uprated con-rod bolts.
- Lightweight billet flywheel fitted with uprated flywheel bolts (not ultralight version)
- Uprated performance clutch assembly (not ultralight version)
- Premier Power carbon fiber cam cover insert
Price on Application
“The F190 upgrade has totally transformed my car into something very special! The difference between the standard 140 Supersport and the F190 upgrade is night and a day different, it pulls through the gears with a tremendous amount of torque and power – Get the car over 5000rpm and it takes off all the way to the 8000rpm limit!”
“It feels like the engine the car should of had all along, the workmanship, quality of the upgrade and attention to detail is outstanding and I can’t thank Stuart enough for doing such a great job!”
Mr Jonathan Elsworth