Premier Power 310R Throttle Body Upgrade
This upgrade brings the Sigma Ti-VCT engine to life. The great induction noise and quick action throttle, greatly improves the driving experience of these cars. The long intake length on this upgrade spec, greatly improves low end and mid-range torque whilst achieving good top end performance.
Performance figures; Torque 136Lbsft Power 170bhp +
- Engine check over, new cam belt and top end blue print.
- Direct to head throttle body set.
- Quick action throttle set up with ball and socket throttle cable.
- Foam air filter and back plate.
- Fuel injectors. Lightweight 50amp alternator.
- New unpainted bonnet with left hand louvers removed and air filter hole cut in bonnet.
- Premier Power ECU Calibration – checked on rolling road.
Please note, this upgrade does require the engine to be fitted with a billet steel flywheel. Please ask for options, this is not included in the price.
Price on a Premier Power Upgraded 310 £3400.00 + vat
Price on a Caterham Upgraded 310 £4550.00 + vat
“I have a Caterham 310R and although it’s a great car, it was lacking in a couple of areas. I wanted it to feel a bit more exciting and sound like proper race engine. I spoke to Stuart and decided to have the Premier Power throttle bodies fitted, as well as the ultralight flywheel and clutch. It has completely transformed the driving experience. Now the car feels angry when you put your foot down and noticeably pulls harder and keeps pulling all the way to the limiter. It’s also much more responsive going up and down through the gears. The extra power feels great, but the car still retains its beautiful balance. My favourite thing is the sound it now makes. It never fails to put a big smile on my face and that’s what these cars are all about, so well worth it”.