- TECHNICAL SERVICES
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- CONTACT US
Premier Power has vacancies for Staff
8th October 2015
Premier Power is pushing ahead with plans to expand its workforce to cope with an increase in it's workload and expanding customer base.
Premier Power managing director explains; we have seen a steady increase in enquiries and orders during the last twelve months. We now feel it's time to increase our work force to fulfil our customers requirements. During the last twelve months we've been busy developing new exciting products which are nearing their launch dates following extensive testing. These new products will appeal to our current market places and open up new opportunities in new ones. We also want to expand our specialised engine build services to offer more customers engine rebuild services on performance engines and clients the opportunity for us to be involved with prototype engine build projects.
Vacancies; Engine Builders
Premier Power currently have vacancies for engine builders. Engine builders are required to support various engine programs currently running within the company. We are looking for experienced people from either the aerospace, automotive or motorsport industry. The skill sets we are looking for include;
• Complete engine strip and rebuild experience (including set up of cam timing using DTI gauges and degree wheels, able to calculate piston to valve clearances)
• Producing reports and providing engineers with specific data.
• Component preparation, inspection and measurement.
• Able to follow strict processes and procedures.
• Able to work as part of an enthusiastic team and be self-motivated.
• Present themselves in a smart and tidy manner and be confident liaising with clients.
• Have basic computer skills.
• Have a high standard of work and take pride in not only their own work but that of the company and its products.
• Have experience working on engine installations, either on dynos or in vehicle would be considered an advantage but not essential.
• Have a flexible approach to time spent at work when workload requires.
Engine builders are required initially to work on an open contract basis. As the company proves itself with new clients, fixed term contracts maybe offered depending on the company’s success. Competitive hourly rates of pay are available along with overtime rates.
Premier Power is a small but expanding, highly motivated, professional outfit that aims to exceed its customers’ expectations. The company has a good reputation in the market places it has ventured into. The company’s success is due to the determination of its staff to provide not only a high quality service, but market leading products. The company aims to understand its customers’ needs and provide solutions that give clients, the outcome they are looking for at an affordable price. The company offers a clean, laboratory standard working environment based in a small village location on the edge of the Cotswold’s.
If you’re interested in being part of our team, please send a CV to email@example.com. Please mark your email Application for Engine Builder Vacancy.
Strictly No Agencies Please