F190 TI-VCT Upgrade
This upgrade takes the Sigma Ti-VCT engine to another level. With it’s 8000rpm rev limit and increased compression ratio, this engine pulls all the way to the rev limit and is then ready to do it all over again when you select the next gear. This level of performance is happy on the road but then comes alive on the race track.
- Engine check over.
- Steel con rods.
- Forged pistons.
- Modifications to bottom end for increased reliability & durability.
- Premier Power performance cylinder head modifications.
- Direct to head throttle body set.
- Quick action throttle set up with ball and socket throttle cable.
- Foam air filter and back plate.
- Fuel injectors.
- Lightweight 50amp alternator.
- New unpainted bonnet with left hand louvers removed and air filter hole cut in bonnet.
- Premier Power ECU Calibration
Price on application